Friday, June 10, 2011

(( *G*O*A*L* ))

I switched my weigh-in days to Friday mornings instead of Saturdays and today was a fan-freaking-tastic day! I hit my 10% goal, bringing me to a total loss of 22.4 pounds. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's some serious celebration right there!

I'm so proud of myself, but I have to also be proud of the fact that it took me a while to lose those pounds and reach this goal. It isn't that I don't want to lose quickly (I mean really, lets get those last 47 pounds gone shall we??) but my overall goal is to be HEALTHY and losing weight slowly, eating real food, every day, exercising regularly (but not like a crazy person) is WORKING! Weight Watcher Works. Period. It isn't a diet, it isn't temporary, it changes the way I think about food and the way I define “healthy” and it works for me and millions of other people.

I’m proud of the fact that its taken me six months to reach this goal. I’m proud that every week I lost 0.4 pounds I kept pushing and didn’t give up. I’m even more proud that when the scale said +1.2 I didn’t give up. And I didn’t give up because this is REAL LIFE and that means its going to fluctuate, change, and be imperfect. There’s something incredibly gratifying about working hard to achieve my goals.

And now, I’m working towards my next goal: another 10% (about 20 more pounds) but I’m 1/3 of the way to my Ultimate Goal, which is a pretty awesome place to be! It sure beats where I was six months ago :o)

Remember, nothing works unless you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment