Thursday, July 7, 2011

30 Day Shred is NOT a joke!

I have to admit, when it comes to any kind of workout DVD, I'm a skeptic and a half. Today I tried Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, level one and holy moly its for real. Now, I'm not in the *best* shape of my life, but I've been far worse and after taking the entire month of June off, I needed something to kick my butt back into gear. Well, it worked! I hope I can keep it up for a full 30 days, man that will feel awesome!

Tonight I took my measurements, which I will post at the end of the 30 days...and now...we wait!

So, after taking a month off due to heat and work stress (lame excuses, I know) I only gained 1.2 pounds, which isn't bad at all, so I won't beat myself up over it. My newest goals are to lose 30 pounds by Christmas, and finish the 30 Day Shred.

171 sleeps until Christmas :)

I'm exhausted, but man I'm glad I spent the $8 for Jillian's DVD....thanks WW buddies!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I've heard it's intense. I definitely want to try it out, but maybe once I've lost a little bit of weight so it isn't too much stress on my body.

    I'm sure you'll do awesome! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete