Sunday, November 6, 2011

Visual Reminders

Your Weightless Equals.....
1 pound = a Guinea Pig (so, 32.4 guinea pigs!)


1.5 pounds = a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts (or about 22 dozen donuts--259 donuts total!)


2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs (x16--that's a rib eating contest!)



3 pounds = an average human brain (ten--almost eleven--brains because I'm thuper thmart!)


4 pounds = an ostrich egg (or eight)    
5 pounds = a Chihuahua (just more than six barking chihuahuas!)

7.5 pounds = an average newborn (about four of my actual nephew, seen here!)

10 pounds= chemical additives an American consumes each year (times 3--gross!)

11 pounds = an average housecat


15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs (I know there are only 10 here, but these are from my stepmom's chickens!)

20 pounds = an automobile tire (literally, a spare tire! By the time I'm done, I will have lost all 4 tires!)

23 pounds = amount of pizza an average American eats in a year (yummmmmmmmmmmm!)

25 pounds = an average 2 year old (again, my nephew!)


30 pounds= the amount of cheese the Average American eats each year
33 pounds = a cinder block (allllllllllmost a cinder block--those things are heavy!)

When I look at it this way, I realize I've come a lot farther than I thought! I may have a small bale of hay left to go, but once I reach my total of 79 pounds lost, I'll be SUPER excited to make that visual post : )

No comments:

Post a Comment