Saturday, December 17, 2011

Miracles Happen ♥

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I got a new star this morning!!

I'm never excited to step on the scale on Saturday mornings...never...I don't dread it, but its kind of like the first day of school--you never really know what to expect. Sometimes, after a bad day or week I step on the scale just to make sure it hasn't added 35.2 pounds back up--luckily, it hasn't! 

In fact this week, I experienced my first ever scale miracle (a terms WWers use for those "holy COW how did that awesomeness happen?!") because I am down 2.4 pounds this week and its a PMS week! That means the night I had ice cream for dinner followed by pizza at lunch didn't ruin my week. I also started back on semi-solid-chewable food this week, so I can't blame this on the liquid diet, but I have NO idea how it happened!

35.2 pounds. GONE. Forever. That's an incredible 23 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts or-- 141 sticks of butter--eat your heart out Paula Deen!!

This is only 104 sticks, so add 37...you get the picture!

I finally feel like I'm changing...like I actually look different. This time last year, the tag on my pants said "18" and it didn't feel normal...and it certainly didn't feel pretty or confident. Today, the tag says "12" which is a big freaking deal! Plus, I'm *almost* out of the obese category for BMI...I've never considered myself obese (and I've already lowered my BMI by like 6 points!).

My mouth is finally feeling better, my next race is in 2 weeks from tomorrow and this time next year, I will have lost 79 pounds. I'm also only 3 pounds away from my goal of losing 30 pounds in 2011! Who makes New Years Resolutions and sticks to them? This girl, that's who!

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW! I am BEAMING right now! SOOOOO SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU! Keep on keepin' on!You look fantastic! I love you!

    ReplyDelete