Saturday, September 10, 2011

Taking a Walk Down Memory Lane

Once upon a time, I was thinner than I am now. Also once upon a time, I was 30 pounds heavier than I am today. Here is a walk down memory lane, to remind me that I am awesome, I have a great sense of humor, and my hard work is going to allow me to feel 100% confident uploading new Facebook (and blog) pictures!!

Hey, I know the Dogs lost today, but this picture brought back some really skinny and confident vibes, I've been missing!

Look at those legs!!

This was my uber confident outfit, I've never felt prettier!

How awesome is it that I *don't* want to look like models, actresses, or the people I see in magazines? I only want to look like...ME!

--
Little girl fourteen flipping through a magazine
Says she wants to look that way
But her hair isn't straight, her body isn't fake
And she's always felt overweight

Well, little girl fourteen I wish that you could see
That beauty is within your heart
And you were made with such care, your skin, your body and your hair
Are perfect just the way they are

There could never be a more beautiful you
Don't buy the lies, disguises and hoops, they make you jump through
You were made to fill a purpose that only you could do
So there could never be a more beautiful you
--

Remind yourself...take a walk down memory lane :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment