Monday, August 29, 2011

...And Then it Hit Me

I'm going to do this.

I mean REALLY do this.

I've shed 30 pounds, have 39 to go...and I am going to make this HAPPEN!

In some ways I'm surprised it took me this long to feel convinced that I'm actually doing it. So far, I guess my mental game is that I'm "trying" but not that its actively changing my life! I feel thinner, I feel more confident, I like myself! I also push harder, stretch longer, and try to be more encouraging to the people I see who were me thirty pounds ago. It isn't that my weight defines me, or ever has, but its the feeling of being in control, loving myself, and actually thriving that makes all the difference.

In addition, I have a budget for the first time in my life. I'm losing weight, losing debt, and changing my life! I'm not destined to a life of unhealthy lifestyle and financial habits, and I'm continually learning new ways to be better. I've found a passion in life that changes myself first, and if I can learn it, I can teach it and help others to live their lives to the fullest--bless others the way I've been blessed to learn about PCOS, organic foods, activity, budgeting, savings--all of the above!

I'm gonna do this, and no one can stop me =)

__
"The greater danger for most of us is not
that our aim is too high and we miss it,
but that it is too low and we reach it."
- Michelangelo

No comments:

Post a Comment